Elementary & Secondary Education Department, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar
“Establishment of 500 IT Labs in Government High & Higher Secondary Schools in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa” Project.
Applications from both males and females candidates having Khyber Pakhtunkhwa domicile on the prescribed form are invited on purely contract basis for the following project posts on fixed pay as per existing project policy in Government High & Higher Secondary Schools in different districts of the Province under the project “Establishment of 500 IT Labs in Government High & Higher Secondary Schools in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa”. Application forms along with procedure for apply and other details / list of schools / posts are available on the NTS website: (http://www.nts.org.pk). Last date for submission of applications is 01 -01 -2016. Applications received after the due date will not be acceptable.
1. Senior IT Teacher (BPS-17) for Higher Secondary School
Age Limit: 21 to 35 years.
Qualification: At least Second Class Master’s Degree or 4 years BS Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent qualification in Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognized University.
2. IT Teacher (BPS-16) for High School
Age Limit: 21 to 35 years.
Qualification: At least Second Class Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent qualification, from a recognized University.
3. Computer Lab Incharge (BPS-07) for High & Higher Secondary School
Age Limit: 20 to 30 years.
Qualification: Intermediate or equivalent qualification from recognized Board/Institution with one year Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology from a recognized Institution.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. Appointment of Senior IT Teacher (BPS-17) and IT Teacher (BPS-16) will be District based (where the school is situated) and will be made on open merit. In case of non-availability of eligible candidates in the district, candidates of other districts will be considered from the remaining provincial merit.
2. Appointment of Computer Lab In-charge (BPS-07) will be Union Council based (where the school is situated) and will be made on open merit. In case of non-availability of eligible candidates in the Union Council, candidates of other Union Councils will be considered based on the Tehsil and District wise merit list in which the Union Council falls.
3. Only those applicants will be considered who provided information strictly on the prescribed Application Form.
4. Their appointments shall be School Specific and non-transferable. No subsequent request for Posting/Transfer shall be entertained in any case.
5. A candidate may apply for more than one post on a separate Application Form.
6. Appointments to the above posts will be on fixed pay as per existing project policy on contract basis.
7. Rs. 300/- charges of the NTS for screening test will be borne by the candidates him/her self.
8. Only short-listed candidates after the NTS Screening test will be called for interviews.
9. For interviews all the relevant original documents as mentioned/claimed in the application form and one set of its photocopies will be required. Candidates of Lab In-charge will also produce a Certificate from the concerned office of his/her permanent residence in the Union Council.
10. The competent authority has the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies or cancel/withdraw all or some of the vacancies at any time without giving any reason.
11. No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
How to Apply:
– Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS website: www.nts.org.pk.
– Please deposit test fee of Rs. 300/- through the prescribed deposit slip at the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB.
– Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed Application Form along with the online deposit slip (in original) at NTS Headquarters, Islamabad.
– Last date of submission of Application form is1st January, 2016.
– Applications received on orafter 2nd January, 2016 will be rejected.
– Candidates can also use print out of web page containing their test related information as Roll No. slip.
– Deposited amount is non refundable/non transferable. Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
For Further Information, Please Contact:
National Testing Service-Pakistan, NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street Ma.46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
UAN: +92-51-844-444-1. // Web: www.nts.org.pk.