Embassy of United Arab Emirates Job, Musicians, Certified Musician
CALL FOR EMPLOYMENT (MUSICIANS)
Embassy of United Arab Emirates announces its need for the appointment of qualified musicians in specific under mentioned instruments and number of vacancies, in the area of Music.
Required qualifications and conditions are as under;
1. Candidates must have Certificates in Grade-5 practical in their first study instrument and Grade-5 music theory (ABRSM) or equivalent.
2. Candidates must pass all the set technical examinations both theoretical and practical.
3. Military experience of 5-years or more will be Preferred.
4. Candidates must pass the personal interview and scheduled tests.
5. Candidates must not have criminal record or have been convicted of felony or misdemeanor involving moral turpitude and/or honesty.
6. Candidates must be medically fit and free from diseases with certificate proving the same.
7. Candidates must produce certificate of good conduct from concerned Police Station.
8. Must be under the age of 40-years.
1. Copy of valid passport.
2. Copies of educational and practical experience certificates.
3 Character certificate of good conduct up to date certified and attested. 4. Four personal photographs (Passport size).
Government / Semi-Government employees should apply through proper channel. No TA/DA will be admissible if call for interview.
FOR CONTACT 051-2279059 (from 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM)