Emporium Mall Job, Head House Keeper, House Keeping Supervisor, Food Court Manager
Are you ambitious? Can you lead and motivate a team? Are you performance orientated? Do you thrive on a challenge? Are you frightened of hard work?
Do you want to play a pivotal role in EMPORIUM Pakistan’s’ largest Shopping Centre?
Emporium Mall, part of the Nishat Group of companies will be opening Pakistan’s largest shopping centre soon and we need dedicated professionals to help deliver the international standards a centre of this magnitude demands. With more than 200 retail outlets. 35 eateries, the largest children’s play zone in Pakistan, a 9 scrcen multiplex cinema and an upmarket Boulevard area which will cater for up and coming niche designers; we can offer you an unrivaled, challenging and rewarding career in a fast developing and growing retail market.
We require the following:
Position title: Head Housekeeper& Housekeeping Supervisors.
Qualifications: Graduate from reputable university
Experience: Minimum 6 years’ experience in the hospitality sector with specific experience in housekeeping within a large institution, hotel, hospital etc.
• The ideal candidate for this very important position, reporting directly to the Centre Manager, must have exceptional cleaning/housekeeping standards.
• Be able to lead, motivate and drive a team to deliver a quality Mall and constantly strive to improve.
• Enjoy working under pressure and be able to train a team of 200+ •Keen eye for detail.
• Ensure all public areas, including restrooms. are maintained to internationally accepted high standards.
• Manage all matters relating to housekeeping including monitoring use of consumables, preparing stafT rotas
• The quality of Emporium Mall requires the skill sets of someone who has the passion, vision and the commitment to ensure that the Mall raises the benchmark for housekeeping throughout South East Asia
Position Title: Food Court Manager
Qualification: Graduate from reputable university.
Experience: Minimum 5 years in the hospitality sector of Pakistan or Internationally.
• Responsible for the overall cleanliness of the Food Court in Emporium Mall. A Food Court Manager will be responsible for ensuring the success of the food court and maintaining the reputation of the Mall.
• Maintain highest standards of cleanliness for the Food Court.
• Manage the daily activities of the Housekeeping department in cleaning of food court, with particular emphasis on clearing tables after guests have vacated.
• Generating employee schedules and verifying employee time keeping.
• Lead and motivate the team.
Position Title: Security supervisor
Qualification: Preferably from armed forces.
Experience: Within the hospitality sector.
Experience in managing, leading and motivating a team.
Used to dealing politely but efficiently with the public.
Competent in the use of CC’TV and two way radio
Work effectively in a pressure situation
These are amazing opportunities for career progression with one of Pakistan’s most respected companies.
How to submit your application.
• Candidates meeting the above criteria may send their CV at email ID: email@example.com latest by 15th January 2016.
• Attach a short letter stating why you believe you have the skills and experience to add value to Emporium.
• Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted and hard copies of the C’V’s shall not be entertained.
• The employer reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
• We cannot accept any telephone applications.