E&P Oil & Gas Company Job, Assistant Public relations Officer
Our client, a leading E&P Company in the Oil and Gas sector, having the following career opportunities for qualified and experienced professionals
1. Assistant Public Relations Officer (3 POSITIONS)
Masters preferably in Business Administration, Information Systems, Economics,
Mass communications/Petroleum Engineers
Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
• Assist in all Positive branding campaigns pertaining to sponsored events to develop a thorough understanding of our client’s Operations, CSR activities & future plans of the company
• Providing editorial, strategic, creative and operational support ensuring influential and informative communication across the organization.
• Be Familiar with crisis management techniques and procedures, including the Company’s emergency and business continuity plans and assisting in the management of PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
• Drafting Letters, communique’
• Knowledge of Petroleum Concessions Agreement would be an advantage.
• Experience with preparations of power point presentations of Business Development opportunities, CSR and Communication strategies.
• Ability to adapt in a crisis situation.
Interested candidates may submit their updated resumes to “firstname.lastname@example.org” by 24th of February 2016. Please specify Position Title In the “SUBJECT” while sending resumes.