ETEA Peshawar Job, Secretary, Budget Accounts Officer, Assistant Registrar, Data Analyst
VACANT POST RE-ADVERTISEMENT
With reference 10 Advertisement INF (P) 267 “Vacant Posts” published in the daily Mashriq and AAJ dated 18th Jan’ 2016, the following posts are hereby re-advertised with changes1 amendments and Online Applications are invited from both Mate and Female candidates for filling these positions on Ad-hoc/Contract basis in a public sector organization. Terms and conditions apply:
S.No. Designation Qualification Age (Years)
01 Secretary/Coordinator to Commission (BS-18) Serving / Retired Personnel with relevant Administrative experience In any Govt./ semi-Govt./ autonomous/ semi-autonomous organization. 45-63
02 8udget& Accounts Officer (BS-17) Serving/ Retired Officer with relevant experience in any Govt./ seml-Govt./ autonomous/ semi-autonomous organization. 45-63
03 Assistant Registrar (BS-17) At least 2M Class ILB Degree from a recognized university with at least two years experience, having license from Bar Up to 32 yrs
04 Data Base Administrator (BS-17) At least 2″ Class M.Sc/equivalent degree in Computer Science from a recognized university Up to 32 yrs
05 Data Analyst (BS-17) At least 2nd class Master degree in Statistic or MBA Up to 32 yrs
06 Estt: & Admin Officer (BS-17) At least 2nd Class Master Degree or equivalent qualification in Public Administration/Management Sciences from a recognized university. Up to 32 yrs
07 Private Secretaries (BS-16) At least f Class Post Graduate Degree Holder Up to 32 yrs
08 Distt: Monitoring Officers (BS-16) At least 2 Class Master Degree Holder Up to 32 yrs
09 Public Relations Officer (BS-16) At least f class Bachelor degree in Social Sciences Up to 32 yrs
10 Media Officer (BS-16) At least BS Mass Communication or equivalent Up to 32 yrs
11 IT Assistant (BS-16) At least 2X class bachelor Degree in Computer Science from a recognized university Up to 32 yrs
12 Office Assistant (BS-16) At least 2nd Class B.A/B.Sc or equivalent qualification from a recognized university Up to 32 yrs
13 Accounts Assistant (BS-16) At least 2nd class B.Com/ BBA OR equivalent from a recognized university Up to 32 yrs
14 PA to Secretary (BS-14) 2nd class bachelor degree, Computer proficiency in using MS word, MS Excel. Up to 32 yrs
15 Computer Operator (BS-12) 2nd Class Bachelor degree from a recognized University with diploma in (T (DIT) OR equivalent qualification Up to 32 yrs
16 Junior Clerk (BS-11) Matriculation (At least 21st Divisional from a recognized board Upto 32 yrs
17 Telephone operator / Receptionist (BS-07) Intermediate from a recognized BISE with at least two years practical experience in reputed organization Up to 32 yrs
Terms & Conditions
1. Candidates who fulfill the above mentioned criteria may forward their applications with attested copies of all relevant documents.
2. The Candidate shall write in bold & clear words the post being applied for on top right corner of the envelop.
3. A candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post.
4. Candidates to possess domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
5. Relaxation in age admissible as per rules.
6- Official/Semi Official/autonomous bodies/Corporation employee should send their applications through proper channel.
7. Incomplete applications will be not accepted.
8. There is no restriction on gender
9. Relevant experience and computer proficient will be given preference.
10. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/Interview
How to Apply/Schedule:
1. Candidates fulfilling the above criteria/ terms & conditions can apply online on www.etea.edu.pk. After submission of online Application form candidates should take a printout of the Form having computer token number and should deposit Rs. 600/- (for posts at serial no. 01 to 06) and Rs. 500/- (for posts at serial no. 07 to 17) on prescribed online deposit slip appended with the Application form in any branch of HBL The printed application form (having computer token number) along with original HBL online Deposit slip (ETEA copy), attested copies of CNIC, Domicile, all educational/ experience documents should be submitted to ETEA office (46, Street-5, Defence Officers Colony, Khyber Road, Peshawar) latest by 15th February 2016.
2. last date for submission of online Applications is extended to: 15th February 2016
3. Roll No. slips to be download/ Printed from www.etea.edu.pk: 29th February 2016
4. Test date, Time and venue will be mentioned in the Roll No. slip.
NOTE: Please keep your documents and a passport si2e scanned picture (soft copy) with you for filling online Application Form, Read the Instructions thoroughly before filling the online Application Form. Last Date for submission of online form is 15th February 2016.
Candidates who already applied need not apply again.