FATA University Akhurwal FR Kohat Job, Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Registrar
FATA University, Akhurwal, FR Kohat
Sub- Sub-Office: National Centre of Excellence in Geology, Near Shykh Zayed Islamic Center, University of Peshawar, Peshawar 25130 Phone: 091-9216428; Fax: 091-9218183; Website: fu.fata.gov.pk
The FATA University is the Public Sector University which came into existence under the “FATA University Regulations 2013”. As of its first establishment, the new inductions for the faculty and staff are, therefore, initiated. In this regard, the applications are invited from the Pakistani Nationals for the following positions under the Planning Commission (PSDP)/HEC funded developmental project titled “Establishment of FATA University”. All the positions are on contract basis for a period of one year extendable annually upon the satisfactory performance till the completion of project.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Applicants for all the positions should apply on the prescribed form, available at the University website: fu.fata.gov.pk OR from the sub-office of the FATA University.
2. A Bank Draft of Rs. 1000/- for Professor, Associate Professor, Registrar, Treasurer & Controller of examination and Rs. 600/- for BS-17 to BS-18 and Rs. 225 for the remaining positions in favor of Vice Chancellor must be attached with the application.
3. The detailed Bio-data and attested photocopies of all DMCs, Degrees, Certificates. CNIC, research papers (first page with Abstract, where applicable), experience certificates and two recent passport size photographs must be attached with the Application Form.
4. Professors and Associate Professors are required to deposit Rs.4000/- for evaluation of research publications/papers in addition to the fee for processing application form and also submit Four (04) sets of publications (first page having Abstract) along with application form.
5. Less than 3.00/4.00 CGPA will be considered Second Division.
6. The candidates having Foreign Degree / Certificate will provide Equivalency Certificate from HECIIBCC, Islamabad.
7. The candidates serving in Government, Semi Government or Autonomous Institutions should route their applications through proper channel.
8. Experience / qualification gained afterthe last date of submission shall not be considered.
9. Only eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview. No TA’DA will be allowed. University will not be held responsible for non or late receipt of Call Letters for Test / Interview.
10. The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of position(s) depending upon the needs of its various Sections or not to fill any position
11. Landline telephone, Mobile No. Postal and Email address must be written on the Application Form. Change of address/contact must be communicated to this office on urgent basis.
12. All applications must be submitted in the Sub-office of the Vice Chancellor of the FATA University at the National Centre of Excellence in Geology. Near Shyekh Zayed Islamic Centre, University of Peshawar. Peshawar during working days latest by May 12, 2016.
Note: Errors and Omissions, if any, will be subject to rectification by the University.