FATA Water Resources Development Project Job, Resettlement Officer, MIS Officer
FATA WATER RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (FWRDP)
Applications on prescribed forms are invited from suitable (Male/Female) candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/ FATA (As Required) for the following vacant positions in Asian Development Bank Funded, FATA Water Resources Development Project (FWRDP), Directorate of Projects, FATA Secretariat Warsak Road, Peshawar on contract basis (fixed pay) as per Govt, of Pakistan (Regulation Wing) standard pay package for the project staff, initially for a period of one year which is extendable on the satisfactory performance of the appointee till the project life. Preference will be given to the FATA Domicile holders.
1) Application Forms and other details are available at NTS Website, www.nts.org.pk which must be read carefully before applying for any position.
2) NTS will charge Rs. 600/- per application from the candidates as Test Processing which can be submitted through prescribed Fee Slip in any online branch of HBL, UBL, ABL and MCB.
3) Form should be carefully filled-in by the Candidates since provided information will be considered as final for further processing.
4) Information provided through the Application form will not be changed through query.
5) Not fulfilling any of the written statement of Application Form will automatically exclude the candidate from the process at any stage.
6) NTS (Fee Submitted) Slip and attested photocopies of all academic and experience certificates should be attached with the Application Form at the time of submission.
7) NTS Test will serve only for screening/shortlisting purpose, while post test process will be carried out by the department in accordance with the Government rules specified for them.
8) Only short listed candidates will be called for interviews on dates to be communicated accordingly.
09) The competent Authority has the right to Increase/Decrease or Cancel all or any of the Post by assigning a valid reason.
10) The candidates applying from government / semi government department / organizations are required to apply through proper channel.
11) The appointee shall be considered as project employee, will have no right of regular status and his/her contract shall be terminated any time assigning a valid reason.
12) Last date of Apply is Saturday 11th June, 2016. Candidates must visit NTS website regularly for further information.
For further information, please contact: UAN:+92-51-844-444-1 NTS™ National Testing Service-Pakistan NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No.46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad