FBISE Job 2016, Federal Board Job 2016, Assistant Secretary, Assistant Controller of Examination, Assistant
FEDERAL BOARD OF INTERMEDIATE AND SECONDARY EDUCATION
Sector H-8/4, Islamabad
Applications are invited for the following posts from suitable candidates having qualification, experience and domicile as mentioned against each post:
S.# Post & BPS Minimum qualification and experience Min. age Max. age No. of Posts/ Domicile
1. Assistant Secretary/ Assistant Controller of Examinations (BPS-17) 1) Second Class or Grade “C” Master’s Degree in any discipline. 2) 2 years academic/administrative experience. 25 years 35 years Merit – 01 Punjab- 02 Sindh(R) -01
2. Security Officer (BPS-17) 1) Second Class Master’s Degree in any discipline. 2) 2 years experience in security / intelligence matters (or) retired commissioned Officer of the rank of Captain with good health. 22 years 30 years Merit – 01
3. Assistant (BPS-14) Second Class Bachelor’s Degree. 18 years 25 years Punjab – 02
4. Accounts Assistant (BPS-14) B.Com with 3 years experience of maintenance of accounts in any Government organization/University. Knowledge of MS Word and Excel will be preferred. 18 years 25 years Punjab- 02 Khyber Pakhtunkhwa-01
5. Sub Engineer (BPS-11) Associate Diploma in Civil Engineering with 3 years experience in the relevant field. 18 years 25 years Merit – 01
How to apply:
i. Please download the Application Form & Deposit Slip from NTS Website: www.nts.org.pk. pay the prescribed fee in the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB. & fill up the Application Form properly.
ii. Please send the filled-up Application form along with the paid up copy of the Deposit Slip to: NTS Headquarters, 1 -E. Street No:46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
iii. Application forms improperly filled-up, incomplete, received after closing date, and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
iv. Deposited test fee is non refundable / non transferable.
v. Last date of submission of application form is 18 February, 2016.
vi. To apply for more than one position, please use a separate form.
vii. For further information, please visit NTS website: www.nts.org.pk or Call: 051 -844-444-1
viii. Mobile phone is not allowed in the test center premises.
Terms and Conditions:
– Candidates already working in Governments, Semi Government or Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
– Age relaxation (where applicable) will be allowed as per Government rules.
– The age will be calculated w.e.f. closing date of submission of application.
– The Department reserves the right to add/reduce the number of posts.
– Eligible and short listed applicants will be informed by mail for their test / interview. No TA/DA will be paid to candidates appearing for test / interview.