Federal Public Service Commission Consolidated Advertisement No-10-2016 apply online upto 17 October 2016
FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
AG A KHAN ROAD, F-5/1, ISLAMABAD UAN: 051-111-000-248, E-Mail Address: email@example.com, Website: www.fpsc.gov.pk Fax: 051- 9203410 Phone No. 051-9205075 Ext. 385,377,236,243,241 & 298, Islamabad, Thursday the 29th September, 2016
Consolidated Advertisement No. 10/2016 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the website for details as mentioned in the General Instructions and apply online upto 17th October, 2016 for the post(s) they qualify.
i) Candidates must clearly indicate in their on-line application the category (A) to (D) for which they apply. If candidates desire to apply in more than one categories then separate online application and separate fee be paid for each category.
ii) To short list the candidates at first stage MCQs Screening Test shall be held. Thereafter English subjective test of 100 marks will be conducted for preselected candidates at the ratio of 1:8 (eight candidates per post) with qualifying standard of 50% marks.
(iii) Finally qualified preselected candidates will be called for Psychological Assessment & Interview.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
1. All cases will be processed as per Commission’s policy laid down in General Instructions as displayed at FPSC’s Website. Candidates are advised to go through the General Instructions particularly para-16 of the same to update themselves before applying.
2. All applications for General Recruitment in BS-16 and above must be submitted online through FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk. Detailed General instructions/guidelines to apply online are available on the website. No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants. However, those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date, addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for, intimating difficulties in submission of online applications. Such applications will be accepted subject to approval of the Commission.
3. It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring original CNIC, Treasury Receipt and downloaded copy of Admission Certificate at the time of Screening/ Written Test. (The candidates should realize that nothing except original Treasury Receipt would be admissible as a valid document. It is reiterated that the candidates must preserve the original T.R and do not send the same to FPSC office in advance, so as to avoid any inconvenience at the time of entry in the Examination Halls).
4. The Pre-selection criteria for interview will be as per policy of the Commission contained in para -16 (A.B&C) of General Instructions, the candidates will be required to furnish attested copies of requisite documents viz: two photographs, Matric, Intermediate certificates, Bachelor, Master, M.Phil, Ph.D Degrees, CNIC, Experience Certificate (where required) showing nature of job/ detailed job description issued by an authorized officer of the Ministry/Division/Department concerned, Domicile Certificate, Departmental Permission Certificate (in case of government servant) as well as Original TR (in non-test cases) etc. within 15 days of the Notice from FPSC by post, SMS and E-mail. The candidates who fail to furnish the requisite documents within stipulated time or furnish incorrect/incomplete information their candidature shall be liable to rejection. Therefore, they are advised to keep their documents ready for submission to FPSC by the due date. From requisition of documents it should not be presumed that the candidate is preselected.
5. Eligibility of the candidates in all respects shall be reckoned upto the closing date.
6. The Application Fee for posts (BS-16 & 17 = Rs. 300/-; BS-18 = Rs. 750/-; BS-19 = Rs. 1200/-; BS-20 and above= Rs. 1500/-) may be deposited on or before the closing date in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government under head “C02101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”. Bank draft/Cheque/ Postal Order is not acceptable.
7. Admission Certificates for Screening (MCQ’s Test) for BS-16 & 17 posts and Written (Descriptive Test) for BS-18 & above posts, for General Recruitment Cases will be placed on the website of FPSC i.e. www.lpsc.gov.pk on 26th December, 2016 tentatively. Candidates are advised to frequently visit this website. They will be intimated through SMS as well. However, no information in this regard shall be sent through post.
8. Conduct of Test: (i) The Screening (MCQ)/Written (Descriptive) Test for Consolidated Advt. No. 10/2016 will tentatively be held from 8.1.2017 onwards. However, in small cases such tests can be conducted even in the very next month or as early as possible, so candidates are advised to frequently visit FPSC website forthe updates.
(ii) (a) Tests for the post of Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16), will be held at Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar and Quetta centers only, if sufficient number of candidates at each center are available.
(b) Candidates forthe post of APS will first be called for typing test and those who qualify the Typing Test by producing required typing speed as mentioned in the advertisement will be allowed to appear in Shorthand Test. While those who will not qualify typing Test will be relieved without subjecting them to Shorthand test.
(c) It will be mandatory for the candidates of APS that minimum 80% of the Shorthand Test passage has been written by them in shorthand outline. Otherwise, the candidate will be declared as Fail.
9. Change of Centre: No request for change of centre shall be entertained except only in genuine hardship cases. The candidates can apply for change of centre with proper proof latest by 30.11.2016. Thereafter no such request shall be entertained.
10. Closing Date for submission of applications is Monday, 17th October, 2016.
AMIR TARIQ ZAMAN SECRETARY FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION