Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Job, Advisor Customs 16 January 2016
FEDERAL TAX OMBUDSMAN SECRETARIAT
5-A. CONSTITUTION AVENUE, ISLAMABAD
The Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat, a statutory organization of the Government of Pakistan established to redress grievances of taxpayers against maladministration in matters relating to Customs, Sales Tax and Federal Excise intends to fill a contractual position of Advisor (Customs), available at FTO Secretariat, Regional Office Karachi.
Suitable candidates with requisite skills, experience, may apply:
Investigate maladministration complaints from taxpayers concerning matters pertaining to Customs, Sales Tax and Federal Excise; suggest systemic improvements in tax policies, laws, regulations and procedures; strong service and client orientation.
Retired BS-21/22 officers of Customs group and legal practitioners/ members of legal fertility with 20 years experience of handling customs cases in Government/Semi Government Sector/legal practice relating to tax policy, tax administration preferably in customs matters.
Minimum 2nd class Masters degree from a recognized university / institution or graduation degree in law.
Minimum age limit: 55 years
1. Applications alongwith CVs and one passport size photograph should reach the undersigned by 28th January 2016.
2. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
3. No TA/DA will be admissible
4. Job shall be for one year contract (extendable on performance basis).
5. The candidates, who have applied for job earlier, may apply afresh.
Muhammad Farhan Khan
Deputy Director (Admn)
Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat
5-A, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad