Financial Institution Job, IT Officer, Information Technology Officer
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
A reputable financial institution intends to employ an IT Officer to spearhead all its IT initiatives and activities pertaining to IT administration, security and operations. The following is a brief on the envisaged role of IT Officer:
• Managing the IT security of the company including setting the IT security policies and procedures, setting implementation protocols and monitoring implementation including development of disaster recovery plan it’s documentation.
• Producing the IT strategy and governance framework, creating the implementation framework with the concerned stakeholders and ensuring implementation of the underlying initiatives.
• Managing the IT hardware aspects and ensuring their suitability and ensuring its compatibility, quality and cost effectiveness.
• Identifying the system needs of the company and ensuring the procurement, implementation and/ or maintenance of the software necessary for the company’s operations including any documentation required.
• Ensuring compliance with recognized international IT governance frameworks
The candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in managing IT operations with reputed organizations and should possess minimum of masters or equivalent degree in IT. Experience in IT project management and financial sen/ices industry will have preference. The position is Karachi based and can be shifted to anywhere in Pakistan.
All interested candidates are advised to forward their resume along with a recent photograph latest by 04 Feb, 2016 to Human Resource Department. Office#: 304, 3rd Floor, Business Arcade, Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi, or via email at email@example.com.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
No TA/DA is permissible for the interview.