Food Department Job, Lab In-charge, Senior Scientist, Manager HR, Legal Advisor, Purchase Officer 10 June
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
FOOD TESTING LABORATORY
(HR REQUIRED FOR FOOD TESTING LAB PHASE-I IN LAHORE)
1. The above positions are offered on contract basis initially for three years.
2. The provincial quotas shall be applicable for above mentioned post @ 15% for women, 5% for Minority and 3% for Disable persons.
3. The selected candidates recruited and trained for scientific positions will have to furnish surety bond for PKR 2 million with two sureties to serve in Lab for two years after completion of training.
4. General age relaxation shall be applicable for maximum/upper age limit as per prevailing policies of the Govt, of Punjab.
5. Candidates can download Application Form from National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk) along with deposit slip of Rs. 500/-
6. Candidates shall submit dully filled Application Form along with test fee in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and 2 recent passport size photographs directly to NTS online registration portal as well as through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
7. Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL on the prescribed bank chalan (attached with application form downloaded from NTS website).
8. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, s/he must submit separate application form for each post.
9. Application complete in all respects should reach NTS office till 28 June 2016. Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date will not be accepted.
10. Written Test date is 16-17 July 2016. Roll No. slips shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS and candidate can also download it from NTS website
11. Candidates having at least 50% marks in each component (General and Subject) of Screening Test will be deemed eligible for further consideration in recruitment process
12. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
13. For any queries/information contact with
Deputy Secretary (Nutrition) Tel: 042-99210518, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
UAN: +92-51-844-444-1 National Testing Service-Pakistan
NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No.46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad