Frequency Allocation Board Job, Assistant Director, Engineering Supervisor 22 May
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
FREQUENCY ALLOCATION BOARD
Plot No. 112, H-10/4, Islamabad
SAY NO TO CORRUPTION
A public sector organization having its Head Office at Islamabad is looking for young energetic professionals / individuals to fill the vacant posts on regular basis. Applications are invited from the citizens of Pakistan. Applicants should possess the minimum educational qualification and experience required or respective vacancy as per details mentioned against each:
• The degrees obtained by applicants from the universities / institutions duly recognized by HEC shall only be accepted.
• Candidates already in Government/Autonomous Bodies / Semi-autonomous Bodies, should forward their applications through proper channel.
• Only short-listed candidates shall be called for test / interviews. No TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate appearing for test/interview.
• How to Apply:
• Please download the Application Form and the Deposit Slip from NTS website: www.nts.org.pk, pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB, and fill up the Application Form properly.
• Please send the filled-up Application Form along with the original paid up copy of the Deposit Slip to: NTS Headquarters, 1E, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad within 20 days of the publication of this advertisement.
• Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete, without paid copy of deposit slip, and submitted by hand will NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
• Please do not attached educational certificates with the application form at this stage.
• For further information, please visit www.nts.org.pk or call 051-8444441.