General Health Services AJK Job, Nutrition Officer UNICEF Nutrition Assistance Program
Department of health AJ&K requires the services of an expert in the field of nutrition on contract basis, initially for three months, to work as Nutrition Officer, under UNICEF Nutrition Assistance Program. Eligibility criteria are as under:
• Master’s in Public health, or sociology or other social sciences from a recognized institution.
• At least 3 years progressively responsible professional work experience at the provincial and/or national levels in the planning and management of public health programmes.
• Experience of working on Nutrition and MNCH issues;
• Knowledge of AJ&K and Pakistan’s socio-cultural context.
• Fluency in English.
• Proficiency in use of MS Office and internet.
• Able to travel in hard hilly terrain for at least two weeks a month.
• Upper age limit for applicants is forty five years.
Walk-In interviews will be held on 18th February 2016 at DGH Office at 10:00 A.M. Practical test for computer skills will also be conducted. Government Employees of B-17/18 may appear in the interview and shall produce NOC from Administrative Departments at the time of interview. Women are encouraged to apply. No TA/DA is admissible. Initial contract may be extended subject to good performance and availability of budget from UNICEF.
Place of Interview: DGH Office, D-Block, Old Secretariat, District Complex, Muzaffarabad, AJ&K
Dr. Sardar Mehmood Ahmed Khan Director General Health, AJ&K