General Health Services Job Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Data Statistics Officer, Surveillance Officer
The office of Deputy Director Public Health Directorate General Health Services Khyber Pakhtunkhwa invites Curriculum Vitae for following positions for the Integrated Disease Surveillance & Response System (IDSRS) project under District Delivery Change Fund Round-II.
1. Central Coordinator Surveillance: Post-01
Qualification/Experience: MBBS or equivalent medical qualification with valid PMDC registration, alongwith MPH from any HEC/ PMDC recognized university. 7 year experience in disease Surveillance.
2. Surveillance Officer: Post-03
Qualification/Experience: MBBS or equivalent medical qualification with valid PMDC registration along with MPH from any HEC/ PMC recognized university. 5 year experience in disease surveillance.
3. Finance and Procurement Officer: Post-01
Qualification/Experience: MBA. 5 years relevant experience.
4. Data Statistics Officer: Post-01
Qualification/Experience: Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent. 3 year relevant experience.
5. IT / Communication Officer: Post-01
Qualification/Experience: Bachelor in Information Technology or equivalent. 3 years relevant experience.
– Applicants must submit complete CV and attested copies of relevant documents to the office of the undersigned through registered post or Courier services within 15 calendar days of the publication of this advertisement. No application shall be received by hand
– Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview; for which no TA/DA will be paid.
– Detailed ToRs can be obtained from the office of the Deputy Director Public Health Directorate General Health Services Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar.
Deputy Director Public Health, Directorate General Health Services, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Khyber Road, Peshawar.
Tel: 091-9210851. // Web: www.khyberpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk.