Global Pharmaceuticals Job, Manager Internal Audit Required
Global Pharmaceuticals (Pvt.) Ltd is one of the largest growing nationwide company of Pakistan and enjoying good repute In Pakistan Pharmaceutical Industry. We are looking forward for qualified professional in a dynamic and conducive work environment with opportunities for professional development.
MANAGER INTERNAL AUDIT
Qualification & Experience:
• At least 6-8 years of relevant managerial experience in Pharmaceutical industry.
• Develop / implement audit methodologies, policies & standards.
• Perform operational & financial audit of company’s operations by establishing risk based audit programs.
• Conduct regular training & development programs for audit staff, so that they can perform efficiently & effectively and also ensure the compliance with the legal & regulatory framework.
• Document, evaluate and test manual and automated systems and controls to determine their existence, adequacy, effectiveness and continuity.
• Preparation of audit reports on the basis of evidence obtained & making recommendations to eliminate the risk for future.
• Review company’s policies & procedures to make it aligned with the best industry practices & ensure the adequacy of company’s internal controls & processes.
Competencies and Behavioral Features:
• Accounting, finance, human resource, technology, facilities management, operations and internal auditing principles and methodology.
• Internal Audit role, objectives, governance, reporting and engagement Management processes.
• Teamwork & Cooperation, Analytical Thinking, Customer/ Client Development, Professional Judgment, Results Orientation. Service Orientation.
A generous package is awaited for the right candidate.
Apply in confidence with your CV and a recent photograph clearly marked with the position applied for, latest by February 29, 2016 at: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd.