Applications are invited from the permanent residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following positions in Gomal Zam Dam Command Area Development Project (USAID Funded) on temporary/fixed pay basis purely according to the project policy of Govt, of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa:
• The appointment will be initially for one year extendable on yearly basis till completion of the project subject to the satisfactory performance.
• For position at S#l-4 work experience with donor funded projects is an additional qualification and preference will be given to candidates with relevant foreign qualifications.
• The application forms can also be obtained from the office of the undersigned during working hours or downloaded from the website of Agriculture department www.agric.kp.gov.pk.
• Send applications on the prescribed format along with CV/Bio Data, attested copy of NIC, degrees/certificates, transcripts, experience certificates (if any) and three passport size photographs (clearly mention the post applied for on the top left of the envelop) shall reach the office of the undersigned during the office hours within 15 days after publication of this advertisement.
• The candidates already in service, shall rout their applications through proper channel, however, a copy in advance will be acceptable till receipt of original applications.
• The applications received after due date or incomplete will not be entertained.
• No. of posts can be increased/decreased.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
PROJECT DIRECTOR GOMAL ZAM DAM-COMMAND AREA DEVELOPMENT PROJECT, DIRECTORATE GENERAL, ON FARM WATER MANAGEMENT, 19-JAMRUD ROAD, ATI CAMPUS, OPP: ISLAMIA COLLAGE, PESHAWAR