Government College University Faisalabad Job, Chief Security Officer
GOVERNMENT COLLEGE UNIVERSITY, FAISALABAD
Striving For Excellence
Applications are invited for the following position at Government College University, Faisalabad, from Pakistani Nationals, with given pay scale plus usual allowances as permissible under the rules of the Government College University, Faisalabad
Chief Security Officer
BPS-19 / On Contract (Negotiable pay package) No of Position = 1
Qualification & Experience: Retired Officers of Armed Forces not below the rank of Major or equivalent: 20 years spotless service and medical category A.
Age Limit: Maximum 55 years
1. The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the website of the University (http://www.gcuf.edu.pk) and shall be submitted with demand draft of Rs. 2500/- for Chief Security Officer (BPS-19), in favour of the Treasurer, GC University, Faisalabad. However, the applicants desiring to have form through post, may obtain the same on written request alongwith self-addressed envelope of large size with Rs. 30/- postage stamps. The duly filled in application forms must be supported with attested copies of educational testimonials/experience certificates, CNIC, two recent photographs and an updated CV.
2. The candidates from abroad may submit their applications on plain papers, accompanied by recent CV alongwith attested copies of degrees / testimonials and experience certificates, CNIC & two receiving photographs.
3. Incomplete or the applications received after due date will not be entertained.
4. The University reserves the rights not to consider any application or fill the post without giving any reason.
5. The applications are required on prescribed form in triplicate.
6. The candidates already in Service must apply through proper channel by the due date.
7. Complete applications must reach in the Additional Registrar (Recruitment Cell), Government College University, Faisalabad by mail not later than 19-02-2016.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
• Preference will be given to highly qualified candidates.
• The University is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency / Post Office / Telephonic Message.
• No TA/DA is admissible when called for interview.
(REGISTRAR) GC University, Faisalabad