Conserve Electricity, Conquer Loadshedding .
Gujranwala Electric Power Company Limited (GEPCO) invites applications from energetic & experienced candidates having domicile of GEPCO jurisdiction i.e. Districts Gujranwala, Hafizabad, Gujrat, Mandi Baha-ud-Din, Sialkot and Narowal to fill in the following positions in GEPCO up to 13th, October, 2016. Selected candidates will be inducted on Contract Basis initially for a period of one year, extendable further on good conduct and performance basis, if required.
Note: The previous recruitment process/Test/Interviews conducted during May, June and December, 2015 respectively stand cancelled and the candidates who applied earlier, are advised to apply afresh.
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying for the above said positions.
INSTRUCTIONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. Candidates already serving in Govt. Departments/WAPDA should apply through proper channel.
2. 20% Employees children quota (BPS-1 to 5) will be observed only for GEPCO employees.
3. Candidates applying against Employee’s children Quota must provide the following documents/certificates along with their applications:
i. Copy of PPO Book if retired/deceased GEPCO employee.
ii. Employment status, if father is still working in GEPCO. (Duly signed by Dy. Manager concerned and countersigned by Manager concerned).
iii. Affidavit on Non Judicial Stamp Paper that no Brother/Sister or Widow is already employed under Employee’s Children Quota. (Duly signed by Dy. Manager concerned and countersigned by Manager concerned).
iv. Death Certificate issued by NADRA if father/mother of applicant died after their retirement.
4. 10% Women, 5% Minorities and 2% Disables quota will be observed as per WAPDA/ PEPCO policy.
5. Candidates applying against Minority Quota must attach a certificate being issued from the Head of Community, which identify his Community.
6. Candidates applying against Disabled Quota must attach Disability Certificate from Assessment Board for the Disabled persons from City/District/Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons.
7. No age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit for direct applicants.
8. Only short listed candidates will be called for skill test/interview.
9. Candidates awaiting their result are not eligible to apply.
10. Hand written applications, clearly indicating the post, applied for along with duly attested copies of all requisite academic documents with detail marks sheets, experience letter (if any), CNIC, domicile & two recent passport size photographs must reach to the office of the Director General (HR & Admn), GEPCO HQ, 565-A, Model Town, Gujranwala through Register Courier Service/Pakistan Post within the stipulated period.
11. The name of post applied for should be clearly mentioned on the covering envelop also.
12. Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect/false information shall be rejected.
13. No application will be entertained/received by hand.
14. Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of skill test and interview.
15. Separate application will be submitted in case of applied for more than one post.
16. Any false information or misstatement made in any document shall entail rejection of the application and candidature forthwith or at any stage, even after appointment. In case of any adverse material against any candidate or concealment of fact by any candidate, GEPCO reserves its right to cancel the candidature.
17. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
18. GEPCO reserves its right to withhold or cancel entire recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
DIRECTOR GENERAL (HUMAN RESOURCE & ADMINISTRATION) GEPCO, 565-A, MODEL TOWN, GUJRANWALA. PH: 055-9200519-526 PID(L)806 Website: www.gepco. com.pk