Habib University Job, Admissions Counselor 22 January
Admissions Counselor Required in Habib University
– About three years’ relevant work experience including preferably one year in a higher education institute in similar capacity.
– Technically sound having proficiency in various IT tools such as MS Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, etc. Specially well-developed skills for Excel are needed
– Knowledge of policies related to Higher Education Commission of Pakistan in relation to admissions in higher education institutions.
– Good communication and counseling skills.
– Well organized and team player.
– Willingness to travel, as and when required
– Mature, self-driven, results-oriented individual, who displays flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
– Flexible in terms of working hours (weekends, evenings, etc.) as needed
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Degree Title: Preferably hold Bachelors degree or equivalent professional qualification.
Career Level: Officer
Salary Range: PKR 30,000-50,000
Minimum Experience: 2 Years
Required Travel: Not Required
Minimum Age: 20
Number of Positions: 1
Interested Candidates can send Resumes at email@example.com