Halcrow Pakistan Job, Construction Manager, Resident Engineers Required
• BSc in Civil Engineering is essential. Relevant postgraduate degree will be considered as an advantage
• Minimum experience of 10 years (desirable 15 years and above) in resident supervision & construction management. Greater experience will be considered as an advantage
• Experience in planning, contract administration, progress reporting, project cost/schedule controls and stake holder management
• Experienced in working on donor funded projects and conversant with FIDIC, /PEC conditions and PPRA
• Experienced in working on BoQs, Estimates. Specifications and Tender documents
• Proven record of excellent management, technical leadership, and decision making
• Expenenced in OA. QC and HSE compliance of the project.
Resident Engineers- Multiple positions
• BSc in Civil Engineering is essential
• Minimum experience of 7 years (desirable 10 years and above) in resident supervision.
• Experience in working on donor funded projects and conversant with FID1C/PEC contracts and PPRA rules
• Progress reporting and understanding of project cost/schedule controls
For above positions good spoken and written English skills are required. Candidates are expected to be proficient
In MS Office applications. The Company offers excellent compensation, benefits and learning & growth opportunities. All eligible candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs with a cover letter through email firstname.lastname@example.org The email subject line MUST contain the name of the position applied for.Closing date for receipt of applications is January 08, 2016. 0nly short-listed candidates will be called for interviews. Applications will be reated in strict confidence. Halcrow Pakistan is an equal opportunity Employer committed to equity in the workplace.