Hamdam Foundation FH Job, Female Resource Persons, Rali Making, Applique
Female Resource Persons foundation
(Vocational Training – Skill Training)
Hamdam Foundation (HF) has been implementing a project titled “Improving Socio – Economic Status of Women from Urban Slums of Hyderabad. HF is seeking to fill Six positions of Female Resource Persons for following vocational trades:
• Rali Making
The Resources Person will be responsible to impart Appliqug & Rali making skills among trainees, hold regular classes and ensure attendance, organize and conduct mid-term test and provide maximum practical knowledge to all trainees. The local candidates will be preferred. Only relevant experience and qualified candidates will be short listed for Test and Interview.
Qualification and Criteria:
• Diploma / Certificate from an accredited Institute (Sindh /Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority / Aik Hunar Aik Nagar etc.) In any of the identified two trades.
• Possesses minimum 03 year of practical experience in Applique / Rali trait;
• Good teaching, communication and presentation skills;
• Reference letters from pervious employers with the application.
• Willing to give her written commitment to serve in the training center for the training period of 2 months.
Interested candidates may send their CV along with covering letter before January 23, 2016 on firstname.lastname@example.org or by courier at Head Office near Utility Store, Giddu Naka Kotri Road, Hussainabad Hyderabad. Only short listed candidates will be called for test and interview. Note: No TA/ DA will be given to any candidate appearing in interviews.