Hamdard University 20th Convocation 2016
IN PURSUIT OF EXCELLENCE
Hamdard University is holding its 20th Convocation on Saturday, 27th February. 2016 at 3:30 p.m. at Hamdard University, Madinat al-Hikmah, Main Campus to award Degrees to the successful Graduates.
All candidates who have qualified for the award of degrees during the academic year 2015 should get registered by 19th February, 2016. It is mandatory to submit Graduate Directory Form online prior to the submission of hard copies of duly filled in forms at the y Department of Examination, Main Campus and / or on convocation help desk at the following locations:
• Hamdard University, City Campus
• Hamdard University Hospital
Taj Medical Complex, M.A. Jinnah Road, Karachi. Phones: 021-32782768-72. 32788161-2
• Hamdard University Dental Hospital
Plot No. ST-2, Block “L”, North Nazimabad, Karachi. Phone:021-36648111
Last date for Registration after depositing of degree registration fee is February 19, 2016.
• Full Dress Rehearsal: Friday 26th February, 2016 at 2:30 p.m.
• Convocation: Saturday 27th February, 2016 at 3:30 p.m.
Only those registered Graduates shall be allowed entry to the Convocation who will attend the full dress rehearsal on 26th February, 2016 and are cleared by Security Agencies.
To submit: • Graduate Directory Form online • Hard copies of both Graduate Directory and Recipient Degree Forms at above locations • To bring original enrollment card and CNIC, both on the Rehearsal and Convocation days • To collect their invitation cards and academic costumes on the Rehearsal Day • To obtain user name and password from the respective faculties for online Graduate Directory Forms
• Only parents are invited, students are directed to attach the photocopy of CNIC of Parents with the registration form at Hamdard University website • Participants and accompanying guests are required to carry CNIC in original for his / her identification on the venue of Convocation • Wearing of gowns at the Convocation is compulsory Gown. Hood / Sash and Hamdard University Badge will be available on hire charges at the stall set up at the institute on the rehearsal day • On the Convocation Day Mobile Phones, Cameras, Digital Diaries, Electronic Equipments and Briefcases or similar items will not be allowed
For further information please contact:
Phones: 021-36440035-40 Ext. 317, 323 & 377, 021-36440020, 36440186 Website: www.hamdard.edu.pki