Health Department, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Job Peshawar, Project Coordinator
Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Health Department invites applications for the following vacant posts under the Project “Social Health Protection for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KFW assisted)” purely on contract basis.
Qualification Experience: MBBS along with MPH/ Masters in Health Planning & Policy o any other equivalent qualification from a reputable institution. Candidates with experience in relevant field shall be preferred.
Age: Up to 50 years.
Salary: 70,000 to 80,000/-
– Application must be submitted on prescribed Form along with complete CV and attested copies of relevant documents in the office of the undersigned within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
– Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview, No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interviews.
– Candidates already in Govt service should apply through proper channel.
– Applications should be sent through Postal Courier, mentioning the post name on the top-right corner of Envelope.
– Application Form and detailed ToRs can be obtained from office of the undersigned during office hours or downloaded from Health Department website: www.healthkp.gov.pk
– Incomplete, without prescribed form & applications received after due date, will not be considered.
Project Director, Social Health Protection Initiative, Health Department 53B, Park Avenue University Town, Peshawar.
Tel: 091-9216013, 9216014.