Health Department Job, Doctors Required 4 April
GOVERNMENT OF SINDH
Karachi Dated the 31st March, 2016
(DOCTORS REQUIRED FOR HEALTH FACILITIES OF SINDH)
The Health Department Government of Sindh invites applications from interested candidates for recruitment against the posts of (625) Medical Officers (BS-17), (75) Physiotherapists (BS-17) and (300) Women Medical Officers (BS-17) lying vacant at various Health facilities in the Province purely on contract basis for period of six (06) Months.
a) Degree in Medicine & Surgery from a University recognized by PM&DC.
b) Valid Registration with Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PM&DC).
c) One year House Job Certificate from any recognized Teaching Hospital.
d) Age Limit:- 21 to 30 years.
1. The recruitment shall be made purely on contract basis for a period of (06) Months.
2. The recruitment shall be made purely facility based at any one of the Health Facilities in respective district.
3. This Is a non-transferable job and transfer request shall disqualify the doctor for further retention In department.
4. Candidates possessing relevant field experience shall be given preference.
5. Government employees must apply through proper channel.
6. Complete Applications along with attested set of documents including academic / professional qualification certificates, domicile PRC, CNIC, PM&DC and House Job Certificates and two latest passport size photographs must reach the office of District Health Officer concerned on or before the closing date i.e. 15.04.2016.
7. Interview will be held In the office of District Health Officer concerned on 22.04.2016 to 25.04,2016 at 9.00 a.m. and No T.A/DA will be paid.
8. Candidates having domicile of the concerned district shall be given preference (Please mention the name of District and Taluka at the corner of the envelope).
9. Please bring original Documents on the date of interview.
10. General relaxation upto 15 (fifteen) years in upper age limit for vacancies in all the departments of Government of Sindh. to be filled from 1st July. 2014 to 30th June. 2016 as per Notification No. SOII(S&GAD)5~64/2011 Dated 29.10.2014 shall be applicable.
11. The minority I disable seats will be allocated according to the notification issued by the Government of Sindh.
12. Health Department, Government of Sindh has right to withdraw/ amend the recruitment process at any stage or cancel / reduce / increase the vacancies so advertised.
SECRETARY HEALTH GOVERNMENT OF SINDH
INF-KRY: No. 1272/16