Health Department Job, Medical Officer, Women Medical Officer 23 April
WALK IN INTERVIEW
Interview for the recruitment of medical officer and women medical officer in the rural health centres and basic health units of Health Department. District Jhang on ad hoc basis shall be held on every Friday. Walk in interviews shall continue until the filling of the vacant positions of doctors. Detail of vacant posts can be seen in the office of Executive District Officer (Health) Jhang.
RULES & REGULATIONS/CONDITIONS
1. For the above mentioned posts the candidate must be of the province of Punjab. The determination of age shall be from the last date of submitting application.
2. The permanent employees of government can also submit applications for the contract appointment. However, their right to retain lien with the parent department shall be according to the prescribed government policy.
3. Retried government employees are not eligible for the contract service, however. retired employees of armed forces can submit applications provided they are eligible for appointment under the prescribed laws.
4. Employees of government / semi-government/autonomous departments dispatch applications through their department/Institution.
5. Applicant must be of good health. The concealment of fact as well direct or indirect influence for appointment may result in disqualification.
6. Selection/posting shall be for a specific vacant place, non-transferable and have to be dwelt in.
7. Ad hoc recruitment shall purely be on the basis of merit, educational qualification. experience and performance in interview.
8. Submit application on plain paper along with complete particulars. Attach attested two recent passport size photographs, educational certificates/documents with the application.
9. Computerized national identity card, all educational certificates/diplomas, domicile certificate, experience certificate and other relevant documents etc. be also appended. All candidates must bring original identity card/educational and other certificates/relevant documents along at the time of interview. No TA/DA shall be given to candidates coming for interview/test. Recruitment shall be made in the light of the Recruitment Policy 2004 of Government of the Punjab. Rule 22 of Appointment & Conditions of Service Rules, 1974 and Punjab Health Department (General, Specialists & Miscellaneous Posts) Service Rules 1981 and Notification No. DS (Promotion) 1/2016/S, dated Lahore, the 12th April 2016. of the Government of the Punjab.
DR. ZAFAR ABBAS KHAN
Executive District Officer (Health) Jhang