Higher Education Commission Pakistan
Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals to fill the following positions in the Higher Education Commission:
• Applicants are required to apply online through HEC website http://hjp.hec.gov.pk and send hard copy of the same application along with the photograph and attested photocopies of required documents (viz. educational and experience certificates, domicile etc.). Last date for submission of application is March 7, 2016.
• The experience as part time, honorary, apprentice and internee will not be considered / counted as experience. Selectee can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
• Those already in Government Service should apply through proper channel. Age relaxation will be given as per Government rules. Incomplete I late applications will not be entertained. Only eligible candidates will be called for test / interview.
• Application processing fee @ Rs. 500/- may be deposited in the online A/C No. 17427900133401 of HEC maintained for the purpose in Habib Bank Ltd. A proforma for depositing fee is available at www.hec.qov.pk/ pavment. Bank Drafts /’ Postal Order will also be acceptable as application processing fee in favour of Director (Accounts), HEC.
• No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test’interview. HEC reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.
• Apply separately for each post. Name of the post along with quota should be clearly mentioned on the application / envelope.
(Amjid Hussain Shah)
Assistant Director (HRM) Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad, 051 -90401422