Home Department Job, Director Canine Unit Special Branch Sindh 1st Feb
DIRECTOR CANINE UNIT (BS-18) SPECIAL BRANCH, SINDH
HOME DEPARTMENT, GOVT. OF SINDH INTENDS TO APPOINT DIRECTOR CANINE (BS-18), SPECIAL BRANCH, SINDH KARACHI ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS HAVING REQUISITE EXPERTISE AND VAST EXPERIENCE IN THE RELEVANT FIELD, FOR A PERIOD OF TWO (02) YEARS.
• He will undertake training, management and deployment of Canine Unit
• He will be responsible to supervise activities related to the health / hygiene and training of SWD’s / Kennel,
• He will look after the administration and maintenance of the discipline of Canine Unit.
• He will supervise the procurement of Dog food and vaccination of SWD’s and arrange for the treatment of sick or injured SWD’s from Civil Veterinary Hospital
• He will arrange for undertaking postmortems and getting reports, thereof from Civil Veterinary Hospital in case of death of SWD’s.
• He will supervise hygiene and skin care along with insecticide and antiseptic applications to the Kennels and SWD!s.
• He will visit quarterly or as required to the detachments located away from the Headquarters.
• He will render technical advice to the Additional Inspector of Police, Special Branch and DIGP / Special Branch on any matter related to the Canine Health, Training Management or Deployment.
• Any other assignment related to the Canine Unit as assigned by the Additional Inspector General of Police.
• DVM from any recognized University or equivalent: qualification and Dog Course.
• Retired Officer of Pakistan Armed Forces (Colonel / Lt. Col. / Major or equivalent).
• At least 02 years experience in handling Canine Unit.
• Good service record and not discharged from service. Age Limit:- Maximum upto 55 years
Note:- Attractive Pay package of Rs. 300,000/- (Rupees three hundred thousand only) per month on lump sum basis which include all regular allowances / perks and facilities.
Curriculum Vitae with full details of experience, achievements, qualifications and name as well as contact details of three references should be sent to the office of Home Secretary, Home Department, Government of Sindh, Ground Floor, Tughlaq House, Sindh Secretariat No. 02, Kama! Atta Turk Road, Karachi upto 20th February, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.