Humanitarian Organization Job, Senior Management 28 February
A non profitable humanitarian organization seeks applications for Senior Management positions for its Karachi / Islamabad /Lahore Offices. If you are looking to work in an open, friendly, professional and stimulating environment, we are interested in you.
• Planning and Implementation of Projects: Planning and Implementation of livelihood, health, education peace & democracy related projects.
• Fundraising and Expanding Organization Visibility: Providing support in proposal and concept note development for available grant opportunities, while continuously researching for unexplored donors and funds.
• Team Management and Motivation: Support the senior management in building and promoting the desired organizational culture. Provide guidance to team in designing, conducting and analyzing project tools. Coaching and mentoring of team, improve the team’s morale and capacity.
• For Senior Management positions a development studies degree or equivalent from recognized university and minimum of 7 years of experience in development sector.
• Sound knowledge on gender issues, women empowerment, peace & democratization.
• Background of development scenario at regional level.
• Excellent skills to develop and implement program plan.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Good analytical skills.
• Team management, mentoring and coaching skills.
• Technical proposal & report writing skills on various donor formats.
• The vacant positions are opened for female candidates only._
Deadline for applications is March 10, 2016. Please submit your applications (cover letter and CV) to: firstname.lastname@example.org only short listed candidates will be contacted.