Implementation Tribunal for Newspaper Employees ITNE Islamabad Job, Stenotypist
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
Implementation Tribunal for Newspaper Employees Ministry of Information, Broadcasting and National Heritage
Applications from suitable candidates are invited for filling up the following vacant post in the Implementation Tribunal for Newspaper Employees (ITNE), Islamabad. The recruitment shall be initially temporary, which is likely to be continued for indefinite period:-
1. Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of interview.
2. Applicants already in government service should produce NOC at the time of interview.
3. Incomplete applications as well as received after the due date shall not be entertained.
4. The relaxation of five years upper age limit may be given to the candidates as per government policy.
5. No TA/DAwill be admissible forthe purpose of test/ interview.
6. Only short-listed applicants will be called for test I interview.
7. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel / postpone recruitment process at any stage.
8. Information provided in the application form will be verified in case of offer of appointment. In case of any false or forged information, ITNE reserves the right to cancel your candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so revealed later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
9. Test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
10. Last date of submission of application form is 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
11. Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained. Howtoapply:
Interested male and female applicants meeting the requisite qualification and criteria may register on www.ots.org.pk and send the printed application form alongwith original deposit slip of Rs. 190/- through courier to Manager Operation, Project (ITNE), Open Testing Service, 93, Street No. 03, Block-A, Media Town (Adjacent to PWD), Islamabad, Phone: 051-2375081 Web: www.ots.org.pk
(Tahir Mahmood) Administrative Officer
Implementation Tribunal for Newspaper Employees