Independent Monitoring Unit Health Department Job, Consultant
INDEPENDENT MONITORING UNIT (IMU) HEALTH DEPARTMENT GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health Department has established Independent Monitoring Unit (IMU) to regularly evaluate performance of the public sector healthcare facilities and take measures to improve quality of services at the government hospitals in the province. Data on specified indicators is collected on an android application which gets uploaded to the database without any changes. This data is accurate and of real time; on the conditions of health care facilities, presence of health care work force and availability of medicines.
This data is then analyzed and presented to key decision makers who take crucial policy decisions for the improvement of health care service delivery in the province, in the broader interest of public.
Independent Monitoring Unit Health Department works with an aim to improve service delivery in healthcare through strengthening monitoring of healthcare facilities in a real time paperless manner.
IMU is looking for a competent and dynamic data analyst for the indicators of reproductive health care.
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
• Acquire data from primary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
• Generation of Heat Maps; generation of E-journal; handouts plus press releases; projecting IMU activities on social media especially RMNCH.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
• Strong Interpersonal communication and presentation skills
• Proven working experience as a data analyst. Preference would be given to female data analyst with previous work experience in reproductive health data analyses.
• Salary will be paid by UNFPA as agreed in annual work plan approved by DGHS
• Attractive package will be offered to eligible candidate.
• The competent authority reserves the right to increase/ decrease, cancel, withdraw or reject any application at any time without assigning any notice.
Interested Candidates should send their CVs and Supporting documents to the below mentioned e-mail address within 15 days of the publication firstname.lastname@example.org
“SAY NO TO CORRUPTION”
Also available on www.khyberpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk INF(P)2335