General Manager Operations:
Preferable MA / MBA from HEC recognized institute, with at least 6/10 years experience at similar position in garment manufacturing industry. Experience in Boutique (women wear) industry will be preferred.
– Must be capable to manage in house & Outsource Operations.
– Should be well versed with stitching norms and able to handle production departments independently.
– Should have capability to handle sampling , planning , cutting , stitching , embellishment & packing process for garment manufacturing.
– Must have the capability to meet customer commitments by producing timely, efficient and high quality products.
– Excellent analytical & problem solving I trouble shooting skills are essential.
Candidate should have an ability to work independently and within team. We are LAHORE based & offer competitive salary package with fringe benefits and excellent working environment. Interested candidate may email or post their Resume with recent photograph at: email@example.com, by December 19, 2015.