Institute of Health & Business Management Job Karachi, Lecturers
Institute of Health & Business Management
Jinnah Sindh Medical University – Karachi
Vacancies of Faculty Positions for Institute of Health & Business Management:
The globally recognized and largest institution of higher education of its kind in public sector in Pakistan.
Applications are invited for the following teaching positions in the newly established Institute of Health & Business Management, on Contractual/Regular basis in Health care management, Marketing, Finance, Health Information System and Human Resource Management.
Qualification/Experience: Ph.D in relevant field from HEC recognized University/ Institution OR Master’s degree (foreign) OR M.Phil (Pakistan) OR equivalent degrees awarded after 18 years of education as determined by the HEC in the relevant field from an HEC recognized University/Institution. No experience required for Ph.Ds, OR 4 years teaching/ research experience in a recognized university or post-graduation Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization.
Qualification/Experience: First Class Master’s Degree in subject OR Equivalent Degree awarded after 16 years of education in the relevant field with no 3rd Division in the academic career from an HEC recognized University/Institution. Condition of no 3rd division shall not be applicable in the qualification of appointment as lecturer in University or Degree Awarding Institutions provided that the candidate holds a higher degree viz. M.Phil/Ph.D or equivalent degree with not more than one 3rd division in entire academic career. No experience required.
Application Procedure: As per JSMU rules.
Eligibility of Qualification, experience and research publication as per PMDC/HEC criteria:
1. Only Sindh Domicile is eligible.
2. Application should be sent along with one photograph and one set of attested photocopy of relevant documents in a sealed Envelope, with three current referral letters and brief curriculum vitae.
3. Incomplete application in any manner will be rejected.
4. All information will be kept confidential.
5. Please clearly mention the name of post on the right top of Envelope.
6. Institution reserves the right to reject any or all the applications.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be entertained for interview.
8. Applicant currently in Government services should apply through proper channel.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible.
10. All above selections are subject to approval from syndicate.
11. Rs.1500/- Pay Order in the name of JSMU as processing fees is a mandatory requirement.
Last date for submission of application is 31-12-2015, and application should be sent only through courier on the postal address given bellow.
Note: Applications submitted directly to the Registrar will NOT be considered.
Registrar, Jinnah Sindh Medical University Karachi, Rafiqui H.J. Shaheed Road, Karachi-75510.
Online Job Apply: http://www.jsmu.edu.pk/jobs.html.