Inter-Governmental Organization IGO Job, Director Programmes
An inter-governmental Organization (IGO) requires services of a highly experienced individual capable of independent planning and management of organization’s interactions with international partners.
Salary and Perks: Negotiable according to the qualification and experience, in line with policies and practices of organization.
Tenure: Initially for one year, likely to continue.
• Candidates are advised to send their CVs by post to GPO Box No. 3028.
• CVs can also be submitted through e-mail at email@example.com.
• Candidates must mention their CNIC No., contact No., a fresh photograph, date of birth and address in CV.
• Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview for which no TA/DA will be admissible.
• CVs can be submitted within 15 days after appearance of this advertisement.