Interloop Limited Job 2016, Product Development, Assistant Officer, Printing Officer
Interloop Limited, a globally renowned socks manufacturer and exporter, with an annual Company turnover to the tune of S250 million, is a complete vertically integrated organisation with state-of-the-art in-house spinning, yarn dyeing, knitting and finishing facilities. Interloop houses over 4.000 knitting machines and has more than 13.000 employees. Our goal Is to double our turnover by 2020. through value addition, process improvement and nourishing talent. In pursuit of becoming an employer of choice, we strive to foster a culture of care, respect, excellence, diversity and work-life balance.
– Assistant / Officer Printing
Desired Education & Experience:
• Graduate preferably M.Sc. Chemistry from an HEC recognized institute
• 4-6 year hands on experience of screen and Ink-Jet panting in a reputed textile industry
• Sound understanding of developing stencils, printing, cokx chemistry, pigments & chemicals, compliance standards and preventive maintenance
• Must have strong analytical, problem solving and team-work skills
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates, who meet eligibility criteria, should apply through our website: www.interloop-pk.com/openposition.php Last date for application submission is December 27, 2015