International Committee of the Red Cross Job Islamabad, National Programme Manager
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) in Pakistan is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following vacancy in Islamabad delegation:
National Programme Manager- PGE (Police and Gendarmerie)
– Master’s degree or equivalent
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
– Excellent writing skills
– Good computer skills, both word processing and spread sheet
– Analysis and synthesis skills
– Basic knowledge regarding the administration of the budget
– Good knowledge of the Police structures in Pakistan
– Police Experience (Senior Superintendent or above) with a background in training would be an asset.
– Together with Regional PGE (Police and Gendarmerie) Delegate and Head of Delegation be responsible for designing and shaping a long term PGE strategy and programme in Pakistan;
– Represents the Regional PGE Delegate at PGE related events in Pakistan as required;
– Responsibility for the effective implementation of the PGE programme in Pakistan and for achieving defined objectives;
– Act as advisor on the general situation within the Pakistani Police and Security Forces (PASF) and advice on appropriate methods of approach.
The successful candidate should have proven managerial and analytical skills, initiative and the ability to work independently and in a team. The above position demands flexibility (frequent trips to the field) and the ability to work under pressure.
Should you fulfill the above-mentioned requirements and be interested for this position, please submit your cover letter and complete CV to the following address by latest 2nd January 2016.
HR Department, International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), House 12, Street 83, G-6/4, Islamabad.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.