International Development Organization Job, Admin and IT Officer 18 October
Admin & IT Officer
Excellent opportunity to work for an International development organization, currently operating in 21 countries throughout Africa, South Asia and South EastAsia.
In this role you will support the Finance and Operations Manager to manage the administration and IT functions of the Pakistan office. You will be accountable for the coordination of the administrative function including; facilities and staff management, support for meetings, office security, travel coordination and recruitment support.
Additionally, you will be accountable for providing technical IT support to the Pakistan office including; hardware/software installations and troubleshooting, server backup, network maintenance and security. The candidate must have:
• This position requires a professional with MBA (Major in IT) or M.Sc. (Computer Science) or MCS or BCS (Hons).
• Minimum of 3 years professional work experience, ideally in an NGO environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and intercultural sensitivity
• Excellent communication, administrative and organizational skills with fluency in written and spoken English.
• Strong computer system technical support skills
• Knowledge and understanding of contemporary information technology
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• Conceptual, analytical and creative skills
Please note that this position is a 12 month full-time fixed term contract.
How to apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Applications close: 24 Oct 2016
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have the appropriate rightto work in Pakistan
We are committed to protecting the rights of children in all areas where we work. Applicants are advised that we reserve the right to conduct police checks and other screening procedures to ensure we maintain and promote a child safe environment.
• (Only women can applyforthis position)
• Short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.