International Development Organization Job, Admin & IT Officer
ADMIN & IT OFFICER
Excellent opportunity to work for an International development organization, currently operating in 21 countries throughout Africa, South Asia and South East Asia.
In this role you will support the Finance and Operations Manager to manage the coordination of the IT and administration functions of the Pakistan office. You will be accountable for the coordination of the administrative function including; facilities management, support for meetings, office security, travel coordination and recruitment support. Additionally, you will be accountable for providing technical IT support to the Pakistan office including; hardware/software installations and troubleshooting, server backup, network maintenance and security. The candidate must have:
• This position requires a professional with M.Sc. (Computer Science) or MCS or BCS (Hons).
• Minimum of 3 years professional work experience, ideally in an NGO environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and intercultural sensitivity
• Excellent communication, administrative and organizational skills with fluency in written and spoken English.
• Strong computer system technical support skills
• Knowledge and understanding of contemporary information technology
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• Conceptual, analytical and creative skills
Please note that this position is a 12 month full-time fixed term contract.
How to apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 17th September 2016
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have the appropriate right to work in Pakistan
We are committed to protecting the rights of children in all areas where we work. Applicants are advised that we reserve the right to conduct police checks and other screening procedures to ensure we maintain and promote a child safe environment.