International Islamic University Islamabad HEC Need Base Scholarships 2016-2017
INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY, ISLAMABAD
HEC – Need Base Scholarships
“For the deserving students Seeking Admission in Under Graduate Programs of the University”
Need Based Scholarship Program has been introduced with the intention of uplifting the academic needs of talented students to provide them the opportunity for pursuing higher education with ease and comfort.
The Scholarship includes:
• Tuition Fee • Hostel Dues • Monthly Stipend for Books, Transportation, Food etc
Need Base Scholarships are available In the University with the condition that the scholarship will be provided only to the poor and deserving students through NBS form on the basis of followings:
a) The authenticity of the information provided by the students can be verified by cross checking of the data provided.
b) If any information is not clear the IIU committee may call the parents or depute someone for physical verification of the data provided.
c) For availing scholarship, admission in IIUI is mandatory.
d) Limited seats are available. Therefore scholarships will be offered up to the level of availability of funds.
• For availing Need base Scholarship, admission in IIUI is mandatory. For more information, please visit www.iiu.edu.pk/scholarships/ HEC Need base scholarships
• The applicant can obtain the Need base Scholarship form from the office the UAFA (Podium of the Hazrat Umer Farooq (R.A) Block, Administration Block, Zone-A OR
• Directly download from the www.iiu.edu.pk/scholarships/HEC Need base scholarships.
• The duly filled Need base Scholarship form should only be submitted to the office of UAFA with all necessary supporting documents. The office of UAFA shall not be responsible for the forms delivered to any other office/offices.
• The IIU will review the applications and only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
HEC Need Base Scholarships
Scholarship is based on assessment of need and merit as well as availability of funds. Selection will be decided on the basis of information provided in this form and investigations for the authentication of provided information. Candidate may be required to appear for interview (s).
PROVIDING FALSE INFORMATION
Providing false information may result in one or all of the following:
Cancellation of admission.
Rustication from the university.
Initiation of criminal proceedings.
Disqualification for award of any future loan/scholarship.
Refund of all the payment received and or a penalty equal to total scholarship amount.
Fill in the form using black ball point pen and write in capital letters
Read the application form carefully.
Make a photocopy of the application form
Complete the photocopy form and make sure everything is correct and final
Copy all information from photocopied form to the original form
Submit duly completed application form to the admission office or focal person
Furnish factual, comprehensive and authentic information in the form
For family financial reporting parents/guardian may be consulted for guidance
Whenever in doubt or lost, seek help from the Focal Person
Ensure that you have attached all the required documents by putting a tick mark in checklist
Answer all questions. Those not applicable should be marked “N/A”
Affidavit Needs to be submitted after final selection of the candidate
|Guidelines and Check List|