International Non-Governmental Organisation Jobs, Program Manager 28 February
A leading international non-governmental organisation, working in Pakistan in the areas of public health and social entrepreneurship.is seeking to recruit a Program Manager based in its Islamabad Office. The organisation is an equal opportunities employer and encourages qualified women candidates to apply. The applicants should meet the following minimum criteria.
Key responsibilities and skills:
• Support Reginal Director in development and implementation of country strategic plan, monitoring and review/evaluation of program activities.
• Responsible and skilled for high quality project management, project designing and reporting, concepts development, case studies and proposals writing
• Responsible for providing technical support to partners to manage quality work, meet reporting deadlines and achieve set targets.
• Clear understanding of community development and project management tools and techniques
• Proficient in coordination with government/NGO partners and complete information of Govt, structures particularly health and education systems.
• Proven knowledge of budgets, project spending trends and variance analysis
• Possess excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and fluent in spoken/written English and local languages.
• Knowledge of research, advocacy and cross cutting themes will be an asset.
• Willing to travel in connection with project monitoring and official assignments.
Qualification and experience:
• Candidates should have a master degree in Public Health. Development Management or Social Sciences with at least 5 years of related work experience with l/NGO or public sector.
The position carries attractive salary and benefits package
If your skills, experience and qualification match the position requirement, please apply latest by March 11, 2016. Please send your CVs firstname.lastname@example.org (Only short listed candidates will be contacted).