International Organization Islamabad Job, Civil Engineer 8 February
Looking for a challenging position to make a change?
An International organization based in Islamabad, Pakistan is looking for an experienced, energetic and performance oriented Civil Engineer:
Be a part of a winning team
– The incumbent shall be responsible to look after a multi-story Building project, currently under construction.
– He/she should have working knowledge, experiences and skill set of analyzing bill of quantity and related project documents.
– The candidate should be detail oriented with excellent communication and research skills.
– Should possess an excellent skill set to guide the project to completion within stringent timelines.
– Should be updated with new building methods and processes.
– Should have command on computer aided Project Management Programs.
– Should be self-motivated and a team player, with a passion to work on deadlines.
If you possess a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering and are interested in a mega project, send your C.V along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, latest by February 15,2017. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview. No.TA/DAis permissible