International Organizator Job Peshawar, Accounts Officer
A reputable international organization is seeking services of Accounts Officer for its office based in Islamabad with frequent travels to programme working areas in the country. The incumbent will spend induction period of three months in Peshawar. The incumbent will maintain and process accounting transactions in computerized software according to policies and procedures of the organization and donor requirements. S/he will also support external and internal audit process. S/he will work under the direct supervision and guidance of the Financial Administrator.
• MBA finance /M.Com with total five years’ experience, of which minimum 3 years in development sector or
• B.Com with Article ship with Audit firm having minimum 2-3 years’ relevant experience in development sector.
• Willing to serve in difficult and challenging circumstances, long hours and tight deadlines
• Highly capable on tax issues with proven record
Compatible with profile and locally based International Organization.
• The organization is equal opportunity employer
• Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Please send your updated CV’s with letter of motivation to email@example.com
Deadline: 12:00 noon, 17th December 2015