Irrigation Department Punjab Notice for Expression of Interest 2016
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT/ PUNJAB IRRIGATION AND DRAINAGE AUTHORITY CONSULTING SERVICES TO REVIEW PIDA PERFORMANCE AND PROPOSE IMPROVED/ REVISED MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORK AND STRUCTURE OF PIDA
NOTICE FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
1. Services of following individual consultant is required to provide consulting services, on assignment basis ranging maximum upto 6 months, to review current participatory irrigation management system in the Punjab to effect improvement. The individual consultant shall make an independent and objective evaluation of the various aspects of the existing participatory irrigation model including its organizational efficiency, functioning and ensuring the effectiveness, equitable distribution of water and financing.
i. Irrigation Financial Masters Degree in Finance/Accounting, System Expert MBA or equivalent.
At least 15 years experience in the relevant field, including 3 years of experience in participatory irrigation management. Remuneration Duration per month 200,000 3 Months Intermittent
2. The Curriculum Vitae (CV) submitted by the interested personnel must contain the detail of complete qualifications (including certifications) and experience along-with documentary evidence mentioning the number of similar assignments (in last 5 years), value of largest similar assignments (in last 5 years), role in similar assignments (in last 5 years), time spent in similar assignments (in last 5 years) in the experience section of CV.
3. The interested personnel may collect the detailed job description/ TOR for consulting services from the Section Officer (T&M), Irrigation Department/ Admin Officer PIDA during office hours. Only short-listed persons will be called for Interview/ Presentation.
4. The competent authority reserves the right for acceptance or rejection of Curriculum Vitae (CV) of any personnel. The competent authority may disqualify personnel, at any stage, if it is found that the information submitted by the personnel was false, inaccurate or incomplete.
5. Any of the CVs may be rejected on the basis of evaluation criteria, provided that:
i. The Procuring Agency may reject all CVs at any time prior to the acceptance of a CV.
ii. The Procuring Agency shall upon request communicate to any personnel, the grounds for its rejection of CV, but shall not be required to justify those grounds.
6. The Expression of Interest along with requisite information should reach at the address mentioned below upto 18-12-2015 during office hours.
IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT/ MANAGING DIRECTOR PUNJAB IRRIGATION AND DRAINAGE AUTHORITY GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB Irrigation Secretariat, Old Anarkali, Lahore Phone: 042-99212771-73, Fax: 042-99212774 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.pida.puniab.gov.pk