Islamabad Capital Territory Police Job, ASI, Constable, Driver Constable 21 Feb
Government of Pakistan
ISLAMABAD CAPITAL TERRITORY POLICE (RAPID RESPONSE FORCE)
To ensure transparency, fairness and merit, Islamabad Capital Territory Police has assigned the responsibility of conducting recruitment process for Rapid Response Force (physical test, written test, interviews and driving proficiency test) to National Testing Service (NTS) to fill vacant posts of ASIs, Constables and Driver Constables. The applications are invited from suitable Pakistani National candidates (male, female and minorities) to fill these vacant posts in RRF (ICT Police) according to the following provincial/regional, women and minority quota as laid down by the Federal Government:-
General Instructions / information:
1. Physical Test will include Measurement of Height/Chest, Running Speed & Stamina. Candidates are advised to wear joggers or suitable shoes and bring their own bottle of drinking water.
2. Candidates will have to undergo the four steps subsequently i.e. Physical Test, Written Test, Psychological test and Interview, and a candidate failing in any step will not be qualified for the next step.
3. At the time of final selection, candidates will have to go through complete medical examination by the Medical Board/Civil Surgeon of the Federal Government. During medical examination, candidates who have eye sight less than 6/6 will be disqualified for service. Moreover the candidates having Hepatitis B & C and other perpetual ailments will also be disqualified.
4. Verification of character and academic antecedents of selected candidates will be conducted. In case of any bogus/false information or criminal record, selection shall stand withdrawn/cancelled immediately.
5. Selected candidates shall be bound to accept Rules/Regulations governing the conduct, discipline, promotion, retirement and other ancillary matters as and when framed by the Government for RRF through legislation.
6. Original documents shall be verified as per the information provided in application form. If any information is found false/incorrect at any stage, the applicant’s candidature will be cancelled with immediate effect and shall be dismissed from service (if so found after employment), and legal proceedings will also be initiated against him/her.
7. Selected candidates shall not challenge new Rules/Regulations/Standing Orders framed by the Competent Authority, in any Court of Law.
8. Government employees who meet the eligibility criteria, may apply through proper channel.
9. Retired/released armed forces personnel may apply if they meet the eligibility criteria.
10. Candidates will have to submit a Surety Bond to serve in ICT-P (RRF) for at least 10 years.
11. No TA/DA shall be admissible for coming for test/interview.
12. Recruited candidates will be given a handsome amount in the shape of risk allowance in monthly salary.
For Further Information, Please Contact: UAN: +92-51-844-444-1
National Testing Service-Pakistan
Headquarters: 1-E, Street No. 46,1-8/2, Islamabad.