Islamabad Capital Territory Police Job, Trainers for Rapid Response Force RRF 22 Sept
Government of Pakistan
ISLAMABAD CAPITAL TERRITORY POLICE (RAPID RESPONSE FORCE)
Islamabad Capital Territory Police intends to fill the following Vacant Posts of Trainers for Rapid Response Force(RRF) on contract basis for a period of two (02) years.
1. Interested candidates having above mentioned qualifications, experience and falling within the age limit should send their applications on plain paper to SSP/Logistics (Police Lines Headquarters, Sector H-11, Islamabad, Tel: 051-9258371) within fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement. For each vacancy, separate application should be submitted.
2. Retirement period of the candidates from Pak Army should not be more than 03 years before joining RRF on contract basis.
3. No relaxation in age whatsoever is permissible.
4. Call letters will be issued to the short listed candidates only.
5. Above mentioned qualification is given as minimum, additional qualification in the relevant field will be preferred.
6. Applicants who do not fulfill minimum qualification/experience, requirements/standard may not apply.
7. Applications received late or incomplete will not be entertained.
8. Departmental Selection Committee will select the eligible candidates and its decision in this regard shall befinal.
9. Qualified candidates will have to go through complete medical examination by the Medical Board/Civil Surgeon.
10. No TA/DA will be given to candidates for appearing in test/interview or at the time of joining.
11. The selected candidates will be paid lump-sum salary as mentioned above.
12. For further information visit our website www.islamabadpolice.gov.pk or contact 051-9100061 , 051-9258371.
NISAR AHMED KHAN (PSP)
Assistant Inspector General of Police (Establishment, Islamabad.