Government of Pakistan
ISLAMABAD CAPITAL TERRITORY POLICE (RAPID RESPONSE FORCE)
Islamabad Capital Territory Police intends to fill the following Vacant Posts for Rapid Response Force(RRF) as per regional/provincial quota approved by the Government (Merit (6%), Punjab(40%), ICT (20%), Sindh(U)(6%), Sindh (R)(9%), KPK (9%), Balochistan (5%), GB/FATA (3%) and AJK (2%)). Applicants who fulfill the criteria should send their applications on prescribed Forms to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad within Fifteen (15) days of Publication of this advertisement.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The upper age limit for the above-mentioned vacancies is 25 years. However, age relaxation is permissible as per Rules.
2. Departmental Selection Committee will select the eligible candidates and its decision in this regard shall be final.
3. Call letters will be issued to short-listed candidates only.
4. Above mentioned qualification is given as minimum. Additional qualification and computer experience will be preferred.
5. Government servants should apply through proper channel.
6. Qualified candidates will have to go through complete medical examination by the Medical Board/Civil Surgeon.
7. No TA/DA will be given to candidates for appearing in Test/Interview.
8. Application Forms can be downloaded from the website of www.nts.org.pk.
9. For further information, contact help line of NTS; UAN: + 92-51 -844-444-1.
10. For Serial Nos.6 & 7, local skilled candidates who are literate should send their applications (without any Fee) directly to the Office of SSP Headquarters, Police Lines, 1 Sector H-11, Islamabad within fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement, for which Application Forms can be downloaded from the Website of NTS www.nts.orq.pk.
National Testing Service-Pakistan Headquarters: 1 -E, Street No 46,I-8/2, Islamabad.