Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals having IIU prescribed qualification / criterion (available at IIU website www.iiu.edu.pk/jobs for the following non-academic positions in below mentioned departments of Male and Female Campus of IIUI:
1. The University reserves the right to shortlist the candidates and to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason.
2. The University reserves the right to cancel any advertised post without assigning any reason.
3. Applications duly filled in all respects along with attested copies of all testimonials, experience certificates and NOC from present employer (if any) on the prescribed application form for Non-Academic Posts available on IIU website (www.iiu.edu.pk) along-with crossed Postal Order/Pay Order/Bank.Draft worth Rs.1.000/- (for BPS 17 & above), and Rs.300/- (for BPS 01 -16). in favor of Director (Finance), IIUI must reach to HR-V section, Room #118, Admin Block, IIUI, before the closing date Monday, April 11.2016 (by 03:00 p.m).
4. Candidates already working in Government, Semi- Government and Autonomous Organizations in Pakistan should apply through proper channel. Relaxation in age will be applicable as per government policy.
5. Incomplete applications, and the applications received late will not be entertained.
6. Applicants lacking prescribed criteria and required qualification on closing date will not be entertained (required terminal degree must be completed on closing date). Foreign degree holders shall be required to submit equivalence of the degree from HEC, Islamabad
For further information please contact: 051-9019219 & 9019793.
Dy. Director (HR-V)