Islamabad Job, Manager (Digital Transition & Strategy) 20 Oct
A company setup under Section 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984 is looking forthe following position on contract basis, based in Islamabad:
POST: Manager (Digital Transition & Strategy)
• Master degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering Administration with similar bachelor degree in CS, IT, Engineering Administration recognized by PEC or a foreign degree.
• Experience in carrying out research and academic papers is a plus.
• Min 5 years post qualification experience in middle management of startup policies, regulatory frameworks, E-Commerce, strategic planning and implementation, process improvement, metrics reporting, SDLC and consultation.
• Thorough understanding of ideology and concept of aligning the Digital strategic goals and project portfolios with MolT Vision.
• Able to propose new initiatives for e-govemance, e-agriculture, e-health and citizen services.
• Planning, designing and implementation of IT Based projects through E-Commerce.
• Compliance with regulatory authorities and autonomous bodies
• Initiating technology based projects with consultation with various stakeholders
• Create IT awareness in private and public sectors through workshops/Seminars/conferences and media campaign.
• On demand R&D work related to software applications at MolT and other Federal Ministries.
The company offers competitive remuneration package with three year renewable job contract extendable till the age of 60 years.
To apply, send your CV to email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days from the publication date of this advertisement and must mention post applied in subject line along with valid CNIC No in Resume.