Islamabad Ministry of National Food Security & Research Job, Stenotypist, Naib Qasid 8 December
Government of Pakistan
Ministry of National Food Security & Research
Applications on the format given below are invited for the following temporary vacancies in Ministry of National Food Security & Research, Islamabad:-
S No. Name of Posts No of Regional/Provincial with BPS Posts Quota Allocation of Seats
Qualification and Experience
1. Stenotypist (BPS-14) 07 Merit = 01 Punjab = 03 Sindh (U) = 01 Khyber Pakhtunkhwa = 01 Balochistan = 01 18-25 Years i) Intermediate ii) A minimum speed of 80/40 words per minute in shorthand/typing respectively iii) Should be computer literate
2. Naib Qasid (BPS-01) 05 Local basis 18-25 Years Primary Pass
1. The Ministry of National Food Security & Research reserves the rightto increase of decrease the number of vacancies.
2. Five years general relaxation in upper age limit for all candidates besides other age relaxations as per exiting rules.
3. The minimum and maximum age shall be calculated from the closing date of applications.
4. Government servants should apply through proper channel. No advance copies will be accepted.
5. Only copy of CNIC is to be enclosed with application, no copies of documents are required. The original documents will be checked at the time of test/interview.
6. Only eligible and short listed candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear for test/interview. The final scrutiny of their eligibility will be carried out aftertest/interview.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible fortest/interview orfirst joining at place of appointment, if selected.
8. For the post of Stenotypist (BPS-14) please download the application form and deposit slip from UTS website (www.uts.com.pk). pay the prescribed test fee Rs. 300/- (non-refundable and non-transferable) in any of the country-wide online branches of Bank Al-Falah. Forward the filled in application form along with the paid copy of the deposit slip of Rs. 300/- through courier to UTS, Head Office, 278-A, Nazim ud Din Road, F-10/1, Islamabad. Application form will not be accepted by hand.
9. For the post of Naib Qasid (BPS-01) please download the prescribed application from UTS website (www.mnfsr.aov.pk) without deposit slip and forward the filled in form to Section Officer (Admn-I), Ministry of National Food Security & Research, Room No. 407,4th Floor, ‘B’ Block, Pakistan Secretariat, Islamabad (Ph: 051 -9205490).
10. Last date of submission of application form is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Applications received afterthe closing date will not be entertained.
11. For any further information, visit UTS website (www.uts.com.pk) or call 051 -2152756, Fax No. 051 -2292180.
Section Officer (Admn-I)