Islamia College Peshawar Job, Registrar, Treasurer, Controller of Examinations
KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA (PAKISTAN)
ISLAMIA COLLEGE PESHAWAR
Tel:+92(0)91-9222087 Fax: +92(0)91-9216432 Url:www.icp.edu.pk Email: registrar
Applications are invited from Pakistani citizens for the following positions on permanent basis. Islamia College, Peshawar has launched online job portal for convenience of the applicants on www.icp.edu.pk/jobs.
Information / Terms & Conditions:
• Application forms along-with a recent passport size photograph and attested copies of educational testimonials, experience certificates and a copy of National Identity Card (NADRA) with a bank receipt should reach the office of the Assistant Registrar (Meetings) by or before 16th March, 2016.
• Deposit of Rs.2000/-(non-refundable) for BPS-19 & 20 & Rs.1000/- (non-refundable) for BPS-18 at any UBL online branch in account No.205463536 Titled: Annual Examination Fee (Bank receipt attached with online printed form).
• In-service candidates should apply through proper channel. They must submit No Objection Certificate from their concerned department/institution along with the application form.
• Incomplete applications and those received after due date, will not be entertained.
• CGPA less than V* with will be considered second division.
• In case of foreign degree, the applicant must produce HEC Equivalent Certificate with the application form.
• Those who have already applied for the post of Registrar, Controller of Examinations and Treasurer advertised on 20th October, 2015 and Deputy Registrar (Estt.), Deputy Controller of Examinations and Deputy Treasurer advertised on 01 st May, 2013 need not to apply again but may update their application.
• Errors, omissions, if any, are liable to rectification by the University. The competent authority reserves the right to increase/decrease/cancel the post/number of post(s).
Note: Detailed information/schedule of selection will be available on the official website (www.icp.edu.pk) and no separate letters will be issued in the entire process.
Prof. Dr. Sareer Badshah REGISTRAR, ISLAMIA COLLEGE PESHAWAR